Original price $44.99 - Original price $44.99
$44.99 - $44.99
Current price $44.99
- Density was originally formulated in the 1980s by a PhD scientist, and remains cutting-edge to this day.
- In 1991, a key ingredient in Density became unavailable. Beverly refused to continue making the product without it. We waited 16 years until it became available again. Density users tell us, “It was worth the wait.”
- It’s not just for physique athletes: If you’re on a calorie-reduced diet (say, for weight loss), don’t eat clean all the time, or are 40 years or older, Density may provide the nutritional “missing link” you need to look and feel your best.*
- 100% balanced formula: Some EAA formulas are “lopsided”: They contain large doses of one or two EAAs (usually the cheap ones), and small (sometimes very small) doses of the others (usually the costlier ones).
- In contrast, Density contains the same effective dose of all 8 EAAs. Perhaps that’s why it produces such satisfying results, bottle after bottle.*
- Free-form EAAs are hypoallergenic and ideal for vegans and anyone else on a specialized diet who may not get an optimal balance of amino acids from food.
- It’s no joke: Unlike Density, some EAA formulas don’t contain L-tryptophan, even though it is essential. An experienced formulator stated that the lack of L-tryptophan in these products makes them “a joke.” Don’t be fooled.
- L-tryptophan is required for protein synthesis (essential muscle growth and repair), as well as the production of niacin and serotonin.* In short, your body can’t do without it.
- The L-tryptophan in Density is highly purified. (Other amino products have been tested and found to contain numerous impurities.) *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.